This course deals with the 10 fundamental aspects that every Producer must know in order to market their business, protect their art, and turn their talent into a business. The primary focus covers the rights of the professional and the most important ways to market them.
- What rights does the law give you when you produce a recording?
- The different royalties allowed by law, and which ones and how you should negotiate them
- What contracts do you need to ensure your rights as a producer?
- Aspects of commissioned work, and how to apply
- Soundexchange, publishing, royalty points on streaming
- And much more!