This course deals with the 10 fundamental aspects that every Songwriter must know in order to market their business, protect their art, and turn their talent into a business. The primary focus covers the rights of the professional and the most important ways to market them.
- The rights that the law gives you as a composer
- The different Music Publishing contracts (edition)
- Clauses and important contractual aspects that you must understand
- The different royalties that you get as a composer
- The different licenses and key points in the license negotiations
- How to divide percentages of a composition when there are multiple composers
- And much more!