- Lifetime access
- Now 51% off
Save even more with our Music Business Bundle 101, which contains our Manager 101, Producer 101, Songwriter 101 and Artist 101 courses, all for just $388 $147:
Out of stock
This course deals with the 10 fundamental aspects that every Songwriter must know in order to market their business, protect their art, and turn their talent into a business. The primary focus covers the rights of the professional and the most important ways to market them.
- The rights that the law gives you as a composer
- The different Music Publishing contracts (edition)
- Clauses and important contractual aspects that you must understand
- The different royalties that you get as a composer
- The different licenses and key points in the license negotiations
- How to divide percentages of a composition when there are multiple composers
- And much more!
Lawyer Pierre Hachar, Jr., Esq., named as one of the most important entertainment lawyers in the music industry by the magazine “Billboard”, focuses on the representation of artists, composers, producers and companies among the most recognized in the industry. Hachar has been a special guest expert by prestigious universities and institutions to share his knowledge of the laws of music and industry trends.